As religious organization we are dealing with the Waaqeffannaa affairs. The Objectives of GWA are:
- Serving the true Waaqeffannaa ideology based on the Will of Waaqaa and Rules of Waaqeffannaa,
- Introducing Waaqeffannaa to the world using all available means,
- Supporting the constructive roles of Waaqeffattootaa’s, followers of the Waaqeffannaa religion, personal and social development activators to enable them to fulfill their potential in the World society,
- Providing and strengthening the Waaqeffannaa organizations capacity to encourage the positive engagement and integration of the Waaqeffattootaa generation in their spiritual and social environment, and
- It also aims to help assist towards diffusing social tensions, and protect the new generation of Waaqeffannaa followers from extremism and such trends that result in social instability.
We aim to achieve the following:
- Preserve the knowledge and wisdom of Waaqeffannaa religion,
- Educate and train its members in order to overcome problems they face in modern society,
- Encourage them to become active and positive citizens in their societies,
- Introduce Waaqeffannaa to the world in its purest form as a comprehensive system and way of life,
- Establish a relationship of dialogue, understanding and appreciation between Waaqeffannaa organizations and the world cultural groups, and
- Provide assistance to Waaqeffannaa and non- Waaqeffannaa organizations to fulfill these goals through training and cooperation.
- Hold regional and local Waaqeffannaa youth and student camps.
- Help establish Waaqeffannaa scout groups where possible in collaboration with the different Scout Association.
- Organize conferences, symposia, workshops and research circles to address youth and students issues.
- Publish books, brochures, reports and exhibition material that best introduce Waaqeffannaa to non-Waaqeffannaa in its holistic vision, and best educated generation about their role in the world society.
- Organize exchange visits, Irreechaa & Jilayyuu trips.
- Provide training and support to the association of Waaqeffannaa society, to clubs of new generation, and to youth organizations in order to help them better fulfil their objectives.
- Introducing Waaqeffannaa to the world in its purest form as a comprehensive system and way of life
- Educating and training its members
- Celebrating Oromo religious, cultural events and social festivals
- Supporting the Oromo youth with sport and athletics activities
- Providing community Consultation and information session on related issues
- Connecting our member to religious and social groups and main stream organisation.
- Assisting new arrival refugee in settlement
- Establishing a relationship of dialogue, understanding and appreciation between Waaqeffannaa organizations and the world cultural groups
- Working closely with others Oromo organisations to enhance education, research and jointly participate on community study development programs.